How to make Kale Chips in the Oven
Ingredients and Preparation
- 1 bunch of Kale, spine cut off and cut in large pieces (they will shrink in oven)
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil, melted
- Pinch Sea Salt (or more to taste)
- Pinch Smoked Paprika
- Preheat fan forced oven to 100degrees celsius.
- Place chopped kale in a mixing bowl, and massage through coconut oil.
- Toss through pinch of salt and paprika.
- Line two flat baking trays with baking paper.
- Lay out the kale leaves on the baking tray, so they don’t overlap.
- Place in oven for 10minutes. Turn trays around, and cook for another 10-15minutes.
- Let stand for 2-3minutes before eating, as they will become crispy.
- You can smash a whole bunch of kale yourself!!! lol
- If you aren’t feeding to kiddies, optional sprinkles are cayenne pepper, garlic powder.